Types of coating, transmission characteristic, specification table
By means of advanced anti-reflection coating equipment we offer broad range of services.
One-layer and multilayer coating for a wide variety of applications:
Benefits of the applied technologies:
- Anti-reflection coating
- High reflective dielectric mirror coating
- Partial reflective dielectric coating
- Neutral beam-splitting coating
- Metal coverings
- Enhanced quality of coating against other alternatives through the use of ion-beam assisted technology.
- Ion assisted technology allows to create covering without heating, for example, on polymeric material and temperature-sensitive optical crystal.
- Upper drive of fittings rotation with magnetic coupling.
- Built-in systems of quarts and optical control of coating thickness and deposition rate with user-friendly display of results.
The maximum sizes of optical elements for coatings deposition (lenses, glasses) – up to 1000 mm.
Coating is applied both on our optical substrates, and on the customer’s ones .
R’AIN optics has successfully employed plasma-based deposition process. Characterized by grate serviceability, this plasma achieves high stability of optical parameters under any external conditions changes.
Test Methods for Coating:
- Antireflection coatings (specified wavelength antireflection coatings and also broadband antireflection coatings that cover the visible and infrared ranges.)
- Metal mirrors
- Dielectric mirrors
- Bandpass filter coatings
- Beam splitter coatings
*- Radioactive-free coating
- coating adhesion property testing with pressure-sensitive tape.
- coating weathering testing for 24 hours under controlled temperature of 50°C and humidity of 98-99% conditions and mechanical property testing (according to the instruction, paragraph 4.5.11 MIL-C-675C).
Our experts can carry out measurements of optical properties (such as transmission, reflection) from 0.2 to 25 microns at an angle of 0º and 45º.